Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Country Star Morgan Wallen Hurls N-Word Outside of Home, Country Music Stars Respond

Morgan Wallen is in hot water again. 

The country star was caught on camera throwing out the n-word outside of his home Sunday night after, what TMZ says was a rowdy night out with friends. He said a lot of other profanities as well. 

 

Obviously, this is not good for Wallen, he was recently booted from a scheduled SNL appearance for violating their COVID protocols. SNL did have him back but two months later and he made fun of the incident. I don't think there will be a comedy skit about this latest controversy. 

Wallen told TMZ: "I’m embarrassed and sorry. I used an unacceptable and inappropriate racial slur that I wish I could take back. There are no excuses to use this type of language, ever. I want to sincerely apologize for using the word. I promise to do better.”

Nearly 400 stations across the country have dropped Wallen's songs. STORY 

And some of Country Music's biggest stars have taken to Twitter to address the incident.