Monday, January 18, 2021

Would You Rather Have More Time Off or More Money?

 A new poll says that 57% of Americans would rather have an extra day off vs. a 10% raise. 

I think those people are crazy. Give me the money. Easy for me to say now since I'm unemployed and have a lot of time off, but I'd still take the money. Maybe it's because in my previous roles, I've had the afternoons to myself so I can handle the "life admin" stuff. I could take my kids to their appointments, handle calls (even though I hate doing it). 

You can see the rest of the study results below and let me know what you'd rather have. The money or the time off? 



A shocking 3 out of 5 Americans would rather have this than a salary bump - digitalhub

By Victoria McNally // SWNS NEWS COPY w/ VIDEO + INFOGRAPHIC Three out of every five Americans would rather get an extra vacation day for "life admin" tasks than a pay raise, according to new research. In a recent poll of 2,000 U.S. adults, 57% preferred the idea of getting an extra day off each month...