Monday, January 11, 2021

Watch 10 Year Old Nandi Bushell Cover Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song"

Immigrant Song is my favorite song for Led Zeppelin. You'd tell me I'm wrong and that's fine. You have your thing and I have mine. 

Check out 10-year-old Nandi Bushell's cover of Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song."



Nandi posted this on her YouTube page: 

The first time I heard the immigrant song by @ledzeppelin was in the movie #schoolofrock when @jackblack was driving the van, turns around and screams ‘ahh-aah’! Best movie ever! I have loved dropping the LED ever since! #johnbonham and his son @jasonbonham are both incredible drummers. @johnpauljonesofficial @jimmypage and @robertplantofficial you guys are so awesome too! #ledzeppelin are so so so good! Hope you guys love my loop I made for you. Happy Birthday @jimmypage.